Our policy lasts 30 days for a complete refund, no questions asked. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund. Additional non-refundable items:
- Gift cards / Coupons / Credits toward your balance
- Downloadable software products (if applicable)
- Consulting services
Once a refund request is received, we will notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund, at our sole discretion. If you breach the terms and conditions, you forfeit your right to this refund policy. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Please note that an approved refund request will forfeit your right to leave with the source code of your store. It will be considered as a demo period that unfortunately wasn’t a good match.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.